From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 13, 6:53 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2:38 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Gravity is not a property. It is an interaction. It involves matter's
> > > and energy's interaction with spacetime, and spacetime's interaction
> > > with matter and energy.

> > Bravo
> > you make some advance
> > even if inspired by me (:-)
>
> There is no recent advance here. I've just told you what's been
> understood since 1915, and which you would be able to find for
> yourself just by reading a book.
>

> > now
> > i have a little question for you PD
>
> > if you say 'an   interaction'
> > so it is an    interaction between
> > two physical   entities
>
> Yes, between matter and spacetime.
>
> > yet i order to understand that INTERACTION  between those 2
> > entities
> > we have to  know to scratch
> > the properties of those two actors
> > am   i right  ???
> > if so
> > whqt are the properties of that
> > mysterious space that can
> > curve a motion that would otherwise
> > move  in a straight    line
>
> I've already listed properties in another post for you. Did you read
> that?
>
> > 2
> > for example
> > out earth moved in a circle around the sun
> > and all that happens in space
> > now
> > **if that sun was not there**
> > our earth move in a strigfgt line isn t that so ??
> > so ???
> > what   made our earth to move i a circle
> > is it space ???
> >  or is it the -
> > sun
> > and earths masses ??
>
> The sun affects the curvature of spacetime in the vicinity of the
> Earth (and everywhere else), and the Earth responds to the curvature
> of spacetime where it is at. The same is true vice-versa.
-------------
??????
(:-) (:-)
----------
so please answer the following questions that you didnt answer :::

> This is all very basic stuff. You should be very familiar with it.
>----------------
basic but parrots job ...
you dont think you parrot !!!
so
see by questions .

2
and
3
----------------
> > 2
> > if we have just one mass in space
> > what is its interaction   with space ??
> ----------------
???
> > 3
> > if we have only two masses in space
> > but  the distance   between    the two mass
> > --is a very  very big big distance
> > (between those two masses)
> > what is the **interaction**
> >   (inter **....). action)
> >  between
> > those two mass  --->-
> > ------>****AND SPACE **  ??!!

------------
please answer questions 2 and 3...

TIA
Y.Porat
----------------------
From: Inertial on
"Y.Porat" wrote in message
> 2
> if we have just one mass in space
> what is its interaction with space ??

It curves spacetime

> 3
> if we have only two masses in space
> but the distance between the two mass
> --is a very very big big distance
> (between those two masses)
> what is the **interaction**
> (inter **....). action)
> between
> those two mass --->-
> ------>****AND SPACE ** ??!!

Both curve spacetime, that curvature causes them to move toward each other
(what we call gravity). At a "very very big big distance" it would be a
very very small small acceleration.

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 14, 1:44 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat"  wrote in message

> > 2
> > if we have just one mass in space
> > what is its interaction   with space ??
>
> It curves spacetime
>
> > 3
> > if we have only two masses in space
> > but  the distance   between    the two mass
> > --is a very  very big big distance
> > (between those two masses)
> > what is the **interaction**
> >   (inter **....). action)
> >  between
> > those two mass  --->-
> > ------>****AND SPACE **  ??!!
>
> Both curve spacetime, that curvature causes them to move toward each other
> (what we call gravity).  At a "very very big big distance" it would be a
> very very small small acceleration.

What physically occurs in nature to cause the curvature of
'spacetime'?

You are misinterpreting the displacement of dark matter by matter as
the curvature of 'spacetime'?
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 14, 7:44 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat"  wrote in message

> > 2
> > if we have just one mass in space
> > what is its interaction   with space ??
>
> It curves spacetime
>------------------
doi have toinfere from above
that Inertial is just anothername of PD??
(:-)
from PD i expect a bit more imtelligent answer

(:-)

> > 3
> > if we have only two masses in space
> > but  the distance   between    the two mass
> > --is a very  very big big distance
> > (between those two masses)
> > what is the **interaction**
> >   (inter **....). action)
> >  between
> > those two mass  --->-
> > ------>****AND SPACE **  ??!!
>
> Both curve spacetime, that curvature causes them to move toward each other
> (what we call gravity).  At a "very very big big distance" it would be a
> very very small small acceleration.
----------------
but idiot
i asked about a case in which the distance
between the two masses is *very very big*
does an imbecile like you nderstand what
dies it means ??
the other next questions --- i wil ask later PD not
the anonymous gangster with 3 false names

while as an anonymous ----

HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS BEHAVIOR
and stupid parroting answers

i will not go on with that double names game
ie
to let the gangster imbecile pig ''Inertial''
to do the gangstering job for Paul Draper

PD can speak for himself unless he is running away
as usual -while pushed to the corner...

----**the same velocity as he pops in **
(with no one inviting him to pop in ....!!!

Y.P
---------------------------
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 14, 8:06 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 1:44 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>

> > "Y.Porat"  wrote in message

> > > 2
> > > if we have just one mass in space
> > > what is its interaction   with space ??
>
> > It curves spacetime
>
> > > 3
> > > if we have only two masses in space
> > > but  the distance   between    the two mass
> > > --is a very  very big big distance
> > > (between those two masses)
> > > what is the **interaction**
> > >   (inter **....). action)
> > >  between
> > > those two mass  --->-
> > > ------>****AND SPACE **  ??!!
>
> > Both curve spacetime, that curvature causes them to move toward each other
> > (what we call gravity).  At a "very very big big distance" it would be a
> > very very small small acceleration.
>
> What physically occurs in nature to cause the curvature of
> 'spacetime'?
>
> You are misinterpreting the displacement of dark matter by matter as
> the curvature of 'spacetime'?

--------------
dark matter or not dark matter

NOTHING IS CURVING SPACE
BECAUSE SPACE IS NOTHING
AND IF NOT MASS IN IT
ID DOES NOT HAVE ANY PROPERTIES
EXCEPT HOSTING MASS
WHILE MASS IS THE REAL HERO OF GRAVITY !!

2
we heard just above form the genius PD
that space has EM waves
if it was not funny it is sad
how idiotic 'scientists can be:

he himself admitted that EM radiation has if not mass
at least 'relativistic mass'
so according to that genius PD
vacuum has .... (AS VACUUM !!!!!)...
----""relativistic mass""!!.....
did you get how far
insane personal hatred can lead
someone who calls himself a physicist
(may be even a teacher of physics !!!)

Y.Porat
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Prev: I was wrong
Next: Prog to transform world lines?