From: mpc755 on
On Jul 14, 10:21 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 6:35 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > There is no recent advance here. I've just told you what's been
> > > understood since 1915, and which you would be able to find for
> > > yourself just by reading a book.

> > > Yes, between matter and spacetime.

> > > I've already listed properties in another post for you. Did you read
> > > that?

> > > The sun affects the curvature of spacetime in the vicinity of the
> > > Earth (and everywhere else), and the Earth responds to the curvature
> > > of spacetime where it is at. The same is true vice-versa.
>
> > The sun displaces dark matter and the Earth responds to the
> > displacement of dark matter where it is at.
>
> Well, YOU say the sun displaces dark matter. Physicists are probably
> talking about something different than what you're talking about then.

You can not explain how spacetime curves but does not move because you
have no idea what occurs physically in nature.

What you are trying to say, but failing miserably, is dark matter is
displaced by matter.

From: Inertial on
"PD" wrote in message

>It alters the metric of the space around it.

I worded it in layman's terms for Porat as 'it curves spacetime' .. but
that's the same thing

>,> > ----------------
>> ???
>
>Each of the masses affects the curvature of the space everywhere, just
>like two charged ping-pong balls affect the electric field in space
>everywhere.

Again , same thing I was saying .. they both curve spacetime, and that
curvature causes the masses to ('want' to) move.

> This is all basic stuff.

Yeup .. sure is.

From: PD on
On Jul 14, 9:34 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "PD"  wrote in message

> >It alters the metric of the space around it.
>
> I worded it in layman's terms for Porat as 'it curves spacetime' .. but
> that's the same thing

Yes.

From: PD on
On Jul 14, 9:25 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 10:21 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > The sun displaces dark matter and the Earth responds to the
> > > displacement of dark matter where it is at.
>
> > Well, YOU say the sun displaces dark matter. Physicists are probably
> > talking about something different than what you're talking about then.
>
> You can not explain how spacetime curves but does not move because you
> have no idea what occurs physically in nature.

Well, you can say it's because of that, but your mistaken about that
"because" as much as you are about the others.
I DO NOT (not "can not") explain to you how spacetime curves but does
not move, because you are an insufferable jerk with severe emotional
problems.

Now, I'd be happy to have you assert that my motivations are not at
all what I think my motivations are, and that you have the unique, God-
blessed insight to see my motivations better than I do. This will
firmly establish your mental slide, and you will have the opportunity
to prepare for the day your company lets you go as a liability.

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 14, 10:54 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 9:25 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Well, YOU say the sun displaces dark matter. Physicists are probably
> > > talking about something different than what you're talking about then..
>
> > You can not explain how spacetime curves but does not move because you
> > have no idea what occurs physically in nature.
>
> Well, you can say it's because of that, but your mistaken about that
> "because" as much as you are about the others.
> I DO NOT (not "can not") explain to you how spacetime curves but does
> not move, because you are an insufferable jerk with severe emotional
> problems.

You do not, because you can not, explain how spactime curves but does
not move because the statement 'spacetime curves' has nothing to do
with the physics of nature.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.

> Now, I'd be happy to have you assert that my motivations are not at
> all what I think my motivations are, and that you have the unique, God-
> blessed insight to see my motivations better than I do. This will
> firmly establish your mental slide, and you will have the opportunity
> to prepare for the day your company lets you go as a liability.
>

> > What you are trying to say, but failing miserably, is dark matter is
> > displaced by matter.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Prev: I was wrong
Next: Prog to transform world lines?