From: PD on
On Jul 14, 1:16 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 5:41 pm, P any !!!)
>

> > > and magnetic fields
> > > so
>
> > > Mr PD   i was asking about the **net space!**
> > > i was not asking about the 'visitors' there
> > > as if i would ask
> > > what are   the   properties  of that room  as an empty room
> > > and you wi   ltell    me
> > > there are tables chairs computers etc etc !!
>
> > Sorry, but the analogy is not quite right. A room has walls and a
> > floor that are properties of the room itself. It would be foolish to
> > say that an empty room cannot even have walls or a floor, or it would
> > not be completely empty. The room is not a room without floor or wall.
> > Emptying the room of furniture still leaves it with the properties of
> > walls and floor.
>
> > > take even your answer which you said:
> > > electric fields
> > >  or magnetic fields
> > > are those fields part of the empty space ??
>
> > Yes, the field is part of space. Space is NOT just an empty container
> > for everything else that has properties.
>
> > > are there not places in that space in which
> > > THERE ***ARE NOT  *** ELECTRIC OR MAGNETIC   FIELDS ??!!
>
> > There are certainly places where the field has value zero, but a field
> > extends through all space. I'll give you an example. If you take two
> > positively charged ping-pong balls, this will create a static electric
> > field, a property of space, EVERYWHERE throughout the region around
> > the ping-pong balls. There will be a point on a line between the ping-
> > pong balls, though, where the value of the electric field is zero.
> > This doesn't mean that this point of space is any more "empty" than a
> > place where the electric field is not zero.
>
> > It's similar to a case of a ball being tossed straight up in the air.
> > It has nonzero momentum at every point of the flight. At the top of
> > the flight, the ball still has momentum, but it has zero value. It
> > simply isn't true that the ball *loses* momentum for an instant at the
> > top of the flight. Momentum is a property of the ball throughout the
> > flight, even at the very top.
>
> > > ARE THERE NOT LOCATIONS IN WHICH
> > > THERE IS NO MASS AT ALL ??
> > > even     not 'relativistic    mass  ''  (:-)
> > > 2
>
> > > and to   my question about two mass in space
> > > that are very far away
> > > you said
> > > even so    'each of them curves space!!!'
> > > if a single mass curves space
> > > why does it move in a strait line ??!!
>
> > Because it curves the space in the region AROUND it. The path in the
>
> ==============================--------------------
> can you prove that idiotic hand waving??
> just prove   it !!

Theories are not proven. They are tested, quantitative prediction
against experimental measurement.
One does not have to PROVE a conceptual model first.
One entertains a conceptual model (no matter how stupid or crazy you
think it is), and then develops it into quantitative predictions that
can be tested. Then you test them.
If you didn't know this is how science works, then we have to focus on
that first.

> that while a single mass is moving in space
> space is curving it from all sides !!

We test it the same way we'd answer the same question about the
electric field around a single charge.
You'll note that freshman physics texts DO talk about the electric
field around single charges.

> my claim is that
> it srrounds it from all sides
> by a soft blanket of 3 centimeter thick !!
>
> that is the kind of science that your
> unlimited impertinence can produce !!
>
> arnt you ashamed   ???!!!
> ashamed even by your own criteria
> about what   is physics science !!!
> btw
> if you like to steal soemmthing from me
> better do it properly
> in my circlon mopdel that i present at the appndix of my book
> i show it sort of
> the Circlon surround the secondary mass
> in an unsymmetrical way
> that i wonder of you understood it  proprerly
>
> yet   the difference is that in my model
> itr is done by  a  particle a massive one
> that moves   naturally in a closed circle
> (NOT BY YOUR IDIOTIC SPACE !!)

Well, you call it "your idiotic space," but that model DOES make
QUANTITATIVE predictions that work very well. Your circlon idea does
nothing of the kind.

From: PD on
On Jul 14, 10:20 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 11:13 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > You do not, because you can not, explain how spactime curves but does
> > > not move because the statement 'spacetime curves' has nothing to do
> > > with the physics of nature.
>
> > > Dark matter is displaced by matter.

> > So, thank you for firmly establishing your mental slide, and
> > embellishing it with your compulsive response pattern of cut-and-paste
> > repetition.
>
> > PD
>
> It is evident you are unable to explain what occurs physically in
> nature to cause spacetime to curve.
>
> Dark matter is displaced by matter.

Well, as I said, how detached you are from reality is your problem.

How do you keep a job?
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 14, 6:06 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 10:20 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > So, thank you for firmly establishing your mental slide, and
> > > embellishing it with your compulsive response pattern of cut-and-paste
> > > repetition.
>
> > > PD
>
> > It is evident you are unable to explain what occurs physically in
> > nature to cause spacetime to curve.
>
> > Dark matter is displaced by matter.
>
> Well, as I said, how detached you are from reality is your problem.
>
> How do you keep a job?

It is evident you are unable to explain what occurs physically in
nature to cause spacetime to curve.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave.
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 14, 9:21 pm, PD > > > > that are very far away

> > > Because it curves the space in the region AROUND it. The path in the
>
> > ==============================--------------------
> > can you prove that idiotic hand waving??
> > just prove   it !!
>
> Theories are not proven. They are tested, quantitative prediction
> against experimental measurement.
> One does not have to PROVE a conceptual model first.
> One entertains a conceptual model (no matter how stupid or crazy you
> think it is), and then develops it into quantitative predictions that
> can be tested. Then you test them.
> If you didn't know this is how science works, then we have to focus on
> that first.
>
> > that while a single mass is moving in space
> > space is curving it from all sides !!
>
> We test it the same way we'd answer the same question about the
> electric field around a single charge.
> You'll note that freshman physics texts DO talk about the electric
> field around single charges.
>

> > my claim is that
> > it srrounds it from all sides
> > by a soft blanket of 3 centimeter thick !!
>
> > that is the kind of science that your
> > unlimited impertinence can produce !!
>
> > arnt you ashamed   ???!!!
> > ashamed even by your own criteria
> > about what   is physics science !!!
> > btw
> > if you like to steal soemmthing from me
> > better do it properly
> > in my circlon mopdel that i present at the appndix of my book
> > i show it sort of
> > the Circlon surround the secondary mass
> > in an unsymmetrical way
> > that i wonder of you understood it  proprerly
>
> > yet   the difference is that in my model
> > itr is done by  a  particle a massive one
> > that moves   naturally in a closed circle
> > (NOT BY YOUR IDIOTIC SPACE !!)
>
> Well, you call it "your idiotic space," but that model DOES make
> QUANTITATIVE predictions that work very well. Your circlon idea does
> nothing of the kind.
=================================
--------------------
cheating again !!!
you are very good in philosophic ball bogglings
but we need pratical* specific* understanding
and knowledge !!

you can make **some* again some**quantitive
predictions but then you confront a situation in which

YOUR FUCKEN THEORY CANOT ANSWER !!
because you are fiddling with data to fit it to theory by
experimental TRIAL AND ERROR
but your undertsanding of the real reasons why it works ((WORKS
PARTIALLY !!)
IS WRONG !!
GR
DOES NOT WORK FOR MICROCOSM
NO MATTER WHAT ARE YOUR FUCKEN
EXCUSES FOR IT
GR COULD **NOT** UNIFY ALL FORCES UNDER ONE(umbrella ) FORCE SYSTEM
all other atraction forces are based on
FORCE AGENTS that are mediating by constant movement between
particles
and that is why ***Gravitons** were introduced into
science and rightly so !!!
and not the **religious ** curved space

for instance
what are the means of curved space
to interact (comunicate) with the mass in it ??
2
if you say that a single mass moving in space
is surrounded by sort of covering space
if so
how can it move in a STRAIGHT LINE
while it is surrounded by covering curved space ??

3
how can space ''know '' what is the qauntity of mass in it and to
'curve accordingly
what are the means of comunication
(interactions) between mass
and the space around it ???
do you have there witches on brooms
from 500 years ago ???

you see the problem

(no chance!! for a religious man ..!!
that probably*** makes his living from that religion !!.no much
differnce from 500 years ago ...)

IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO GUESS
IN good PHYSICS
YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND and know THAT MATTER TO SCRATCH
or else it comes a day
while you are in a dead end
as with unifying all forces !!
forces for a real physicst (not a fuckn mathematician ) are not done
by **holy ghosts**
but with
FORCE AGENTS MOVING AND MEDIATING BETWEEN MASSES

Einstein could not know it 100 years ago !!
had he known it as we know it today
he would through idiots parrots like you
to the garbage of science !!

Y.Porat
-----------------------------

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 14, 6:06 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 10:20 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > So, thank you for firmly establishing your mental slide, and
> > > embellishing it with your compulsive response pattern of cut-and-paste
> > > repetition.
>
> > > PD
>
> > It is evident you are unable to explain what occurs physically in
> > nature to cause spacetime to curve.
>
> > Dark matter is displaced by matter.
>
> Well, as I said, how detached you are from reality is your problem.
>
> How do you keep a job?

Explain what occurs physically in nature to cause spacetime to curve
but not move.
Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows a C-60 molecule
to enter, travel through, and exit multiple slits simultaneously
without losing momentum.
Explain what occurs physically in nature when mass converts to energy.
Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows the future to
determine the past.

Oh yeah, that's right, you can't.

Dark Matter Displacement explains what occurs physically in nature in
all of the above.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.
A moving C-60 molecule has an associated dark matter displacement
wave.
Energy is the physical effect caused by matter converting to dark
matter.
The future does not determine the past in the physics of nature.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Prev: I was wrong
Next: Prog to transform world lines?