From: Inertial on

"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 26, 3:55 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > -----------------
>> > what is your question??
>>
>> I told you: in the other thread entitled "Will simple questions defeat
>> Porat
>> .. lets see if they do.".
>>
>> It looks like just posting a question is enough to defeat you .. you
>> can't
>> find it.
>
> --------------------
> ddi any one of the readers undestood what that
> imbecile crook psychopath is told me jsut now ??

It was very very clear.

> did anyone saw a thread

Have you even looked .. it is very clearly there

Guess I'll have to post a link

http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/417ba474165d00d3

> 'Will simple questions defeat Porat
>> .. lets see if they do.".
> while i said that pD was defeated

He wasn't

> i showed i in details

Nope

> ie
> wHat was his definition of a single photon
> HE SAID INSTANTANEOUSLY
> WITH NO DEFINITION
> OR PROVE ABOUT THAT INSTANTANEOUS !
> ie jsur emothy hand wavings
> i showed that he ddint understand my experiment

No .. you didn't show that at all

> to prove that photon energy is emitted in;less than a second

Which we were telling YOU !!

> that expriemnt showes tha there is no
> big single photon energy and small *single* photon energy

No .. it doesn't show that at all

> and that photon energy emission is** time dependent**

No .. it doesn't show that at all. It only shows that the total energy of
all the photons emitted over a period of time is time dependent. Which is
what we have been telling *you*.

> whil e the imbecile inertial does not understand it to this very
> moment

I understand it .. that's why I know what you say is nonsense

> etc etc
> so i substantiated it

Nope

> and not jus t played crocked childish games

That's ALL you do

> as the Psychopth Inertial !! is doing just now
> not all the readers here are idiots like Inertial
> the anonymous leach and crook

Not all as as intelligent as me.

> 2
> Mr inertial
> just bring us the quote in which you first mentioned
> the PLANCK TIME
> **IN CONTEXT** OF SINGLE SMALLEST PHOTON ** ENERGY EMISSION ***
> (that was AND IS the issue at the title of my thread
> THAT ANY ONE CAN SEE ABOVE AT
> ITS BEGINNING )

I've posted that in another reply .. the first time that I could find in
particular where I mentioned photon emission taking place within the
smallest quantum of time.

From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 26, 4:24 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 25, 4:56 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> On Mar 25, 2:24 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> <snip for brevity>
>
> >> Take it easy.
>
> >> I am confident that no one here but you believes your formula, so why
> >> are you continually worried about anyone stealing it?  Also, why not
> >> save all your posts in a text file on your own hard drive if you do
> >> not trust being able to find them again in a google search.  Then you
> >> won't need to keep asking about who said what and when.
>
> >> Planck's time was implicit in Artful's logic.  If a creation event
> >> occurs such that 0='not present' and 1=present, then in successive
> >> instants of time there will be say:  000000000001111111111111 etc.
>
> >> The creation happens instantaneously, ie in one instant 'it' is not
> >> there, in the very next instant 'it' is there.
> >> The smallest interval of time that we can use is Planck time.  Which
> >> you can think of as the time interval from one instant to the
> >> adjoining instant.  It is expressed more fully than this in the
> >> original postings circa Feb 21.  I, and probably others, used Planck's
> >> time in a posting to try to stop you having apoplexy about the
> >> impossibility of anything happening 'instantaneously'.  We can't say
> >> anything about events in time of less duration than Planck time.
>
> >> Regards
>
> >> Ben
> > ----------------------
> > please quote the exact** link** in which it was said by Artful
> > so we   can see it with our own eyes
>
> > not in your words   or quote  but by the original
> > post and words
> > in  short please give us the original
> > its timing its context etc
> > so we can see you are punctual with your quote  its context etc !!
>
> http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.physics/msg/6acc9be69ab0da65
>
> Feb 22, 12:02 pm
> ==
> :):)  And, of course, instantaneous (in terms of quantised time)
> within the smallest possible qunata of time .. nothing can happen
> faster than that.
> ==
>
> I'm not sure if there is an earlier mention of photons created in a smallest
> quantum of time .. but there were certainly more references after that one
> by me.

----------------------
nasty pig!
lier
first of all it wa sBen that dragged you there
it was not your initiative
2
here is your quote :
-------------------------
Yeup

> This argument assumes that quanta exist (which I am not denying).

:):) And, of course, instantaneous (in terms of quantised time)
within the smallest possible qunata of time .. nothing can happen
faster than that.
end of quote

you spoke there about AQUANTA OF TIME
a mind you quanta is*** many times***
quantum is a specific time
it was Ben who draged you to that direction
it was nor your initiative !!
there is nothing there about the
PLANCK TIME !!
and not in contesxt of photon** ENERY EMISSION!**
you said quanta of time
not a specific time as
5.38 exp-44 seconds !!
nothing of it there!!
you dealth with many time durations
WHILE IDEAL WITH A QUANTUM OF TIME
just one !! for the smallest
while the single photon the smallest one
is defined by Plank time as the time needed
to emit one Plank length of (i dont remeber jsut now
one legth (wavelenght ??of photon or not ??
anyway
you ddint speak spok about one plank length
you spoke about many (quanta) of
**time **
ie tme attached to something specific
nothing attached to that time!!
you didnt say** a word* about
**Plank time**
ddint mentioned it at all !!
while i dealed with **a single** photon* **energy emission**
NOT MANY OF THEM (quanta )
as time dependent !!
your udertanding until this moment is
that photon enrgy emission is not time dependent
(and that is why i recorded and documenyed it today !!)
you say until this moment that
E = HF IS THE DEFONITIN OF A SINGLE PHOTON AND NOT TIME DEPENDED!!!
IF N OT TIEM DEPENDED WHY MULTIPLY IT BY
ANY TIME ??!!
you still dont understand
how much you dont understand !!

WHILE I SAID THAT
minimal phton energy is
IS

hf **times** Plank time
you did nothing like that !!
so what you say has nothing to do with what i say !!

and i added the exact figure 5.38 exp -44 seconds
and added explanations why i suggest rather
that Plank time
a because it **stems out* of the Plank constant !!!
--------------------
so nothing in common between us
so you can as far as i concerned
keep your definition of a single photon
for yourself !!
and i have mine
and there is noting in common between us
iow
you dont even uderstand to this moment
what you tried to steal from me
Y.Porat
-------------------------
From: ben6993 on
On Mar 26, 1:29 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 4:56 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 25, 2:24 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > <snip for brevity>
>
> > Take it easy.
>
> > I am confident that no one here but you believes your formula, so why
> > are you continually worried about anyone stealing it?  Also, why not
> > save all your posts in a text file on your own hard drive if you do
> > not trust being able to find them again in a google search.  Then you
> > won't need to keep asking about who said what and when.
>
> > Planck's time was implicit in Artful's logic.  If a creation event
> > occurs such that 0='not present' and 1=present, then in successive
> > instants of time there will be say:  000000000001111111111111 etc.
>
> > The creation happens instantaneously, ie in one instant 'it' is not
> > there, in the very next instant 'it' is there.
> > The smallest interval of time that we can use is Planck time.  Which
> > you can think of as the time interval from one instant to the
> > adjoining instant.  It is expressed more fully than this in the
> > original postings circa Feb 21.  I, and probably others, used Planck's
> > time in a posting to try to stop you having apoplexy about the
> > impossibility of anything happening 'instantaneously'.  We can't say
> > anything about events in time of less duration than Planck time.
>
> > Regards
>
> > Ben
>
> ----------------------
> please quote the exact** link** in which it was said by Artful
> so we   can see it with our own eyes
>
> not in your words   or quote  but by the original
> post and words
> in  short please give us the original
> its timing its context etc
> so we can see you are punctual with your quote  its context etc !!
>
> TIA
> Y.Porat

Enough.

Submit your new formula to a Physics Journal.
(Have you written it up formally yet?)
If they won't print it send it straight to the Nobel Committee.
Don't hold your breath waiting.

From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 26, 5:42 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 26, 1:29 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 25, 4:56 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Mar 25, 2:24 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > <snip for brevity>
>
> > > Take it easy.
>
> > > I am confident that no one here but you believes your formula, so why
> > > are you continually worried about anyone stealing it?  Also, why not
> > > save all your posts in a text file on your own hard drive if you do
> > > not trust being able to find them again in a google search.  Then you
> > > won't need to keep asking about who said what and when.
>
> > > Planck's time was implicit in Artful's logic.  If a creation event
> > > occurs such that 0='not present' and 1=present, then in successive
> > > instants of time there will be say:  000000000001111111111111 etc.
>
> > > The creation happens instantaneously, ie in one instant 'it' is not
> > > there, in the very next instant 'it' is there.
> > > The smallest interval of time that we can use is Planck time.  Which
> > > you can think of as the time interval from one instant to the
> > > adjoining instant.  It is expressed more fully than this in the
> > > original postings circa Feb 21.  I, and probably others, used Planck's
> > > time in a posting to try to stop you having apoplexy about the
> > > impossibility of anything happening 'instantaneously'.  We can't say
> > > anything about events in time of less duration than Planck time.
>
> > > Regards
>
> > > Ben
>
> > ----------------------
> > please quote the exact** link** in which it was said by Artful
> > so we   can see it with our own eyes
>
> > not in your words   or quote  but by the original
> > post and words
> > in  short please give us the original
> > its timing its context etc
> > so we can see you are punctual with your quote  its context etc !!
>
> > TIA
> > Y.Porat

> Enough.
>
> Submit your new formula to a Physics Journal.
> (Have you written it up formally yet?)
> If they won't print it send it straight to the Nobel Committee.
> Don't hold your breath waiting.

--------------------
easy easy
i am not in a hurry !!
to tell you the truth t
what i did here so long and so persistent
was
to be sure that n one can refute me ....
and that is really unprecedented !!!
2
indeed i have an intention to publish it
in some paper
though i think that this NG is good enough
for publicity
in our days may be even better than a paper
anyway
you cannot say that it is or was boring ...
there are now many hundreds of readers of it
yet i wonder why so many of them
keep quite
ATB
Y.Porat
-----------------------
From: Inertial on

> On Mar 26, 4:24 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > ----------------------
>> > please quote the exact** link** in which it was said by Artful
>> > so we can see it with our own eyes
>>
>> > not in your words or quote but by the original
>> > post and words
>> > in short please give us the original
>> > its timing its context etc
>> > so we can see you are punctual with your quote its context etc !!
>>
>> http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.physics/msg/6acc9be69ab0da65
>>
>> Feb 22, 12:02 pm
>> ==
>> :):) And, of course, instantaneous (in terms of quantised time)
>> within the smallest possible qunata of time .. nothing can happen
>> faster than that.
>> ==
>>
>> I'm not sure if there is an earlier mention of photons created in a
>> smallest
>> quantum of time .. but there were certainly more references after that
>> one
>> by me.
>
> ----------------------
> nasty pig!

Don't you like being shown to be wrong.

> lier

No lies at all

> first of all it wa sBen that dragged you there
> it was not your initiative

Wrong

> 2
> here is your quote :
> -------------------------
> Yeup
>
>> This argument assumes that quanta exist (which I am not denying).
>
> :):) And, of course, instantaneous (in terms of quantised time)
> within the smallest possible qunata of time .. nothing can happen
> faster than that.
> end of quote

That's the same quote I gave.

> you spoke there about AQUANTA OF TIME

Yes I did

> a mind you quanta is*** many times***

No. My apologies for saying 'quanta' instead of 'quantum' in that
PARTICULAR quote.

> quantum is a specific time

Yes it is .. and I said MULTIPLE time that photons are created within a
quantum of time

> it was Ben who draged you to that direction
> it was nor your initiative !!

Doesn't REALLY matter. I was still the first in the thread (AFIAK) to
mention light being created within a quantum of time. And I continued to
tell you that over and over. Then you suddenly get come up with an
'innovation' that photons are created in a quantum of time.

> there is nothing there about the
> PLANCK TIME !!

How long do you think a quantum of time is?

> and not in contesxt of photon** ENERY EMISSION!**

It was exactly in that context

> you said quanta of time

Which is a planck time

> not a specific time as
> 5.38 exp-44 seconds !!
> nothing of it there!!
> you dealth with many time durations
> WHILE IDEAL WITH A QUANTUM OF TIME
> just one !!

Which is EXACTLY what I said .. over and over. You are a THIEF and a LIAAR

> for the smallest
> while the single photon the smallest one
> is defined by Plank time as the time needed
> to emit one Plank length of (i dont remeber jsut now
> one legth (wavelenght ??of photon or not ??
> anyway
> you ddint speak spok about one plank length

Neither did you until then

> you spoke about many (quanta) of
> **time **

No .. I spoke of a single quantum .. MANY TIMES.

> ie tme attached to something specific
> nothing attached to that time!!
> you didnt say** a word* about
> **Plank time**

That is the length of a quantum of time. You STOLE the idea I posted

[snip more NONSENSE from the LIAR and THIEF Porat

> WHILE I SAID THAT
> minimal phton energy is
> IS
>
> hf **times** Plank time

Which is complete nonsense .. it deosn't even make sense wrt dimensional
anlysis. you are WRONG

> you did nothing like that !!

Because THAT is NONSENSE

> so what you say has nothing to do with what i say !!

Thanks god for that. Except you STOLE the idea of photons being created in
a single quantum of time FROM MY POSTS

> and i added the exact figure 5.38 exp -44 seconds

Doesn't make any difference. And that EXACT figure is not planck time

> and added explanations why i suggest rather
> that Plank time
> a because it **stems out* of the Plank constant !!!

And its all nonsense

> --------------------
> so nothing in common between us
> so you can as far as i concerned
> keep your definition of a single photon
> for yourself !!

Happy to. But you still STOLE the idea of using a single quantum of time
from MY POSTS.

> and i have mine
> and there is noting in common between us
> iow
> you dont even uderstand to this moment
> what you tried to steal from me

LIAR .. *you* stole from *me*.