From: Inertial on

"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 26, 5:42 pm, ben6993 <ben6...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > ----------------------
>> > please quote the exact** link** in which it was said by Artful
>> > so we can see it with our own eyes
>>
>> > not in your words or quote but by the original
>> > post and words
>> > in short please give us the original
>> > its timing its context etc
>> > so we can see you are punctual with your quote its context etc !!
>>
>> > TIA
>> > Y.Porat

>> Enough.
>>
>> Submit your new formula to a Physics Journal.
>> (Have you written it up formally yet?)
>> If they won't print it send it straight to the Nobel Committee.
>> Don't hold your breath waiting.
>
> --------------------
> easy easy
> i am not in a hurry !!
> to tell you the truth t
> what i did here so long and so persistent
> was
> to be sure that n one can refute me ....

I already have

> and that is really unprecedented !!!

You use of the duration of a qunantum of time for photon creation you STOLE
from my posts. So that part of it is definitely precedented. the newsgruop
history proves it.

> 2
> indeed i have an intention to publish it
> in some paper
> though i think that this NG is good enough
> for publicity

Because noone would publish your nonsense

> in our days may be even better than a paper
> anyway
> you cannot say that it is or was boring ...

Really .. the only thing stopping you from being boring is yiour lies

> there are now many hundreds of readers of it
> yet i wonder why so many of them
> keep quite

Most of them

From: Inertial on

> On Mar 26, 4:29 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > --------------------
>> > ddi any one of the readers undestood what that
>> > imbecile crook psychopath is told me jsut now ??
>>
>> It was very very clear.
>>
>> > did anyone saw a thread
>>
>> Have you even looked .. it is very clearly there
>>
>> Guess I'll have to post a link
>>
>> http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/417ba474...
>>
>> > 'Will simple questions defeat Porat
>> > while i said that pD was defeated
>>
>> He wasn't
>>
>> > i showed i in details
>>
>> Nope
>>
>> > ie
>> > wHat was his definition of a single photon
>> > HE SAID INSTANTANEOUSLY
>> > WITH NO DEFINITION
>> > OR PROVE ABOUT THAT INSTANTANEOUS !
>> > ie jsur emothy hand wavings
>> > i showed that he ddint understand my experiment
>>
>> No .. you didn't show that at all
>>
>> > to prove that photon energy is emitted in;less than a second
>>
>> Which we were telling YOU !!
>>
>> > that expriemnt showes tha there is no
>> > big single photon energy and small *single* photon energy
>>
>> No .. it doesn't show that at all
>>
>> > and that photon energy emission is** time dependent**
>>
>> No .. it doesn't show that at all. It only shows that the total energy
>> of
>> all the photons emitted over a period of time is time dependent. Which
>> is
>> what we have been telling *you*.
>>
>> > whil e the imbecile inertial does not understand it to this very
>> > moment
>>
>> I understand it .. that's why I know what you say is nonsense
>>
>> > etc etc
>> > so i substantiated it
>>
>> Nope
>>
>> > and not jus t played crocked childish games
>>
>> That's ALL you do
>>
>> > as the Psychopth Inertial !! is doing just now
>> > not all the readers here are idiots like Inertial
>> > the anonymous leach and crook
>>
>> Not all as as intelligent as me.
>>
>> > 2
>> > Mr inertial
>> > just bring us the quote in which you first mentioned
>> > the PLANCK TIME
>> > **IN CONTEXT** OF SINGLE SMALLEST PHOTON ** ENERGY EMISSION ***
>> > (that was AND IS the issue at the title of my thread
>> > THAT ANY ONE CAN SEE ABOVE AT
>> > ITS BEGINNING )
>>
>> I've posted that in another reply .. the first time that I could find in
>> particular where I mentioned photon emission taking place within the
>> smallest quantum of time.
>
> -----------------
> you dint say the smallest quantum time
> fucken lier

From Feb 20

http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.physics/msg/63a1b4b193baea20?dmode=source
==
It MUST be instantaneous (or at least within the
shortest quantum of time, if time is quantized) because a photon is
indivisible.
==

There are many other occasions where I said the photons are created within
the smallest quantum of time (if time is quantized). Sometimes I used the
wrong word (quanta instead of quantum), but the meaning was clear. *That*
is where you got 'your' idea of photon creation happening in planck time
(the shortest quantum of time)

From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 27, 12:52 pm, "Ine > > grandmother as well
> > and it will be the same !!!
>
> No .. it would them be a different number, and no longer be the energy of a
> single photon
>
> > even in order to be a thief parasite gangster
> > one must have a minimal amount of intelligence!!
>
> You obviously had (barely) enough to STEAL from me
>
> > 5

> read more »
----------------------------
ok we geared you
we had more than enough of you
(you are sweating now and have good reason for it!)

now let ***other*** people to explain you blockhead ----

WHY h f IS TIME DEPENDENT
(please by pass the psychopath crook )
Y.P
-------------------
From: Y.Porat on
> > even in order to be a thief parasite gangster
> > > one must have a minimal amount of intelligence!!
>
> > You obviously had (barely) enough to STEAL from
>
> WHY    h f  IS TIME DEPENDENT
> (please by pass the  psychopath  crook  )
> Y.P
> -------------------
can anyone of my 2000 readers
explain to the retarded psychopath Inertial = Artful=anonymous

why
hf *is * time dependent ??!!

TIA
Y.Porat
-------------------------

From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 27, 1:38 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 26, 4:29 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> >> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> It was very very clear.

> >> Have you even looked .. it is very clearly there
>
> >> Guess I'll have to post a link
>
> >>http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/417ba474....

> >> He wasn't

> >> Nope

> >> No .. you didn't show that at all

> >> Which we were telling YOU !!

> >> No .. it doesn't show that at all

> >> No .. it doesn't show that at all.  It only shows that the total energy
> >> of
> >> all the photons emitted over a period of time is time dependent.  Which
> >> is
> >> what we have been telling *you*.

> >> I understand it .. that's why I know what you say is nonsense

> >> Nope

> >> That's ALL you do

> >> Not all as as intelligent as me.

> >> I've posted that in another reply .. the first time that I could find in
> >> particular where I mentioned photon emission taking place within the
> >> smallest quantum of time.
>
> > -----------------
> > you dint say the smallest quantum time
> > fucken lier
>
> From Feb 20
>
> http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.physics/msg/63a1b4b193baea20?dm...
> ==
> It MUST be instantaneous (or at least within the
> shortest quantum of time, if time is quantized) because a photon is
> indivisible.
> ==
>
> There are many other occasions where I said the photons are created within
> the smallest quantum of time (if time is quantized).  Sometimes I used the
> wrong word (quanta instead of quantum), but the meaning was clear.  *That*
> is where you got 'your' idea of photon creation happening in planck time
> (the shortest quantum of time)

how do you use the Plank time time
to define the smallest single photon * energy* ??

just show us your complete formula .....

TIA
Y.Porat