From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 28, 2:31 am, "Y.Po > > > >> Not all as as intelligent as me.

> > > -----------------
> > > you dint say the smallest quantum time
>
> > From Feb 20
>
> >http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.physics/msg/63a1b4b193baea20?dm...
> > ==
> > It MUST be instantaneous (or at least within the
> > shortest quantum of time, if time is quantized) because a photon is
> > indivisible.
> > ==
>
> > There are many other occasions where I said the photons are created within
> > the smallest quantum of time (if time is quantized).  Sometimes I used the
> > wrong word (quanta instead of quantum), but the meaning was clear.  *That*
> > is where you got 'your' idea of photon creation happening in
------------------------------------
and now we have another prve that
Inertial is a fucken psychopath lier
he claims tha the was the first one
to mention the word 'quantum'

it is in the thread that was** initiated and leaded** by me y.p
that is called
A COPYRIGHT QUESTION'
from 20 Feb 2010
but actually it was me that leaded it to look for the smallest photon
energy
here is the quote
it was first said by Ben 699
not by Inertial :

quote
I think that you are just trying to smooth the creation instant and
change it from a discontinuous event into a continuous one. If you
imagine that smoothing taking place within that first quantum of time
in our framework. Ie its transition from creation to moving at speed
c, then I can't really argue against that (physicists might?) as no
one really knows what happens within one quantum of time or space. But
after creation when Maxwell's equation apply, it must be moving at
speed c for the whole time we know it is travelling in our framework.
Which is why it is said to be an instantaneous creation.

> 2
> we know that E=hf is describing well the amount of energy in big
> (actually huge number of real units ) quantities
> many many photons carry
> yet a gain we dont know what is that
> 'many many' quantitatively

E=hf applies to a single photon.
end of quote
he BEN said it before the monkey thief Inertial
he said it **just one post before Artful ** !!

anyone can see it in MY thread
'A copyright question ''
from 20 Feb!!
-------------

yet still all of the insisted alllalong the many
threads
(THAT I Y P INITIATED ) ---
(and even this very moment

that the definition for the single photon is

hf !!!
so if Ben is as well Artful !!
then it was Artful that said it first
if no
it is Ben
and Artful is a Nazi Goebbels lier
btw
( i will keep looking in those thread if it was me that said it i
some wayeven before Ben
i ddint invest too much to find it out
anyway
it was me who first time defined the single smallest
photon ENERGY!!
as
E =hf n
WHILE
0 > n ,,,,,,1.00000
(Plank time is included in that defintion
in any case it is obvious that it was me
who leaded the whole development !!
and at he bottom lne i did it right
while the monkyInjertial
just jumped as a monkey
and did it wrong !!without understanding what he tried to
steal !!
until this moment he does not understand
and it is documented
------------------

2
Mr Inertial
i am still waiting to your formula
of smallest photon **energy**
using ''''you'' Plank time !!!
ps
please answer my questions
1
and 2
dont try to evade any of them
because it will be too obvious
that you are running away

TIA
Y.Porat
--------------------

From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 28, 10:11 am,
> [...]
> and Artful is a Nazi  Goebbels lier
> btw
> ( i will keep looking in  those thread if it was me that said it i
> some wayeven before Ben
> i ddint invest too much to find it out
> anyway
> it was me who first time defined the single  smallest
> photon  ENERGY!!
> as
> E =hf n
> WHILE
>  0    >   n    ,,,,,,1.00000
> (Plank time is included in that defintion
> in  any case it is obvious that it was me
> who  leaded the whole    development !!
> and at he bottom lne i did it right
> while the  monkyInjertial
>  just jumped   as a monkey
> and did it wrong  !!without understanding what  he    tried to
> steal  !!
> until this moment he does not understand

now what happened to you Inertial??

in past you was very quick to answer!!

or may be you and your gangster team
are working how
on another forgery project !!!???

2000 readers are waiting to see
how do you use your Plank time
in order
to get the smallest photon energy !!!

TIA
Y.Porat
-------------------------
From: Inertial on

"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> > > even in order to be a thief parasite gangster
>>
>> > You obviously had (barely) enough to STEAL from
>>
>> WHY h f IS TIME DEPENDENT
>> (please by pass the psychopath crook )
>> Y.P
>> -------------------
> can anyone of my 2000 readers

What makes you think they are YOUR readers? Or that even one of them agrees
with your nonsense?

> explain to the retarded psychopath Inertial = Artful=anonymous
>
> why
> hf *is * time dependent ??!!

No .. because it isn't

From: Inertial on

> On Mar 27, 1:38 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > -----------------
>> > you dint say the smallest quantum time
>> > fucken lier
>>
>> From Feb 20
>>
>> http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.physics/msg/63a1b4b193baea20?dm...
>> ==
>> It MUST be instantaneous (or at least within the
>> shortest quantum of time, if time is quantized) because a photon is
>> indivisible.
>> ==
>>
>> There are many other occasions where I said the photons are created
>> within
>> the smallest quantum of time (if time is quantized). Sometimes I used
>> the
>> wrong word (quanta instead of quantum), but the meaning was clear.
>> *That*
>> is where you got 'your' idea of photon creation happening in planck time
>> (the shortest quantum of time)
>
> -------------------------------
> how do you use the Plank time time
> to define the smallest single photon * energy* ??

The time to create a photon has nothing to do with its energy .. which is
fixed

> just show us your complete formula .....

E = hf

Notice that *I* am not afraid to answer quetsion. You still refused to
answer mine, so are clearly happy to admit defeat

From: Inertial on

> On Mar 28, 2:31 am, "Y.Po > > > >> Not all as as intelligent as me.

>> > From Feb 20
>>
>> >http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.physics/msg/63a1b4b193baea20?dm...
>> > ==
>> > It MUST be instantaneous (or at least within the
>> > shortest quantum of time, if time is quantized) because a photon is
>> > indivisible.
>> > ==
>>
>> > There are many other occasions where I said the photons are created
>> > within
>> > the smallest quantum of time (if time is quantized). Sometimes I used
>> > the
>> > wrong word (quanta instead of quantum), but the meaning was clear.
>> > *That*
>> > is where you got 'your' idea of photon creation happening in
> ------------------------------------
> and now we have another prve that
> Inertial is a fucken psychopath lier

Nope

> he claims tha the was the first one
> to mention the word 'quantum'

Lots of people mention quantum and quanta

> it is in the thread that was** initiated and leaded** by me y.p
> that is called
> A COPYRIGHT QUESTION'
> from 20 Feb 2010
> but actually it was me that leaded it to look for the smallest photon
> energy

Which was all nonsense

> here is the quote
> it was first said by Ben 699
> not by Inertial :
>
> quote
> I think that you are just trying to smooth the creation instant and
> change it from a discontinuous event into a continuous one. If you
> imagine that smoothing taking place within that first quantum of time
> in our framework. Ie its transition from creation to moving at speed
> c, then I can't really argue against that (physicists might?) as no
> one really knows what happens within one quantum of time or space. But
> after creation when Maxwell's equation apply, it must be moving at
> speed c for the whole time we know it is travelling in our framework.
> Which is why it is said to be an instantaneous creation.

What date was that one.

As I first claimed here, it was I or others) that mwentioned it .. and ALL
were before you

>> 2
>> we know that E=hf is describing well the amount of energy in big
>> (actually huge number of real units ) quantities
>> many many photons carry
>> yet a gain we dont know what is that
>> 'many many' quantitatively
>
> E=hf applies to a single photon.
> end of quote
> he BEN said it before the monkey thief Inertial
> he said it **just one post before Artful ** !!

Well .. there you go .. That's probably why when you first asked about who
was first, I said it was me or others. The point is it was NOT you. And I
was saying to you OVER and OVER before you.

> anyone can see it in MY thread
> 'A copyright question ''
> from 20 Feb!!
> -------------
>
> yet still all of the insisted alllalong the many
> threads
> (THAT I Y P INITIATED ) ---
> (and even this very moment
>
> that the definition for the single photon is
>
> hf !!!

It is

> so if Ben is as well Artful !!
> then it was Artful that said it first
> if no
> it is Ben
> and Artful is a Nazi Goebbels lier
> btw
> ( i will keep looking in those thread if it was me that said it i
> some wayeven before Ben

It wasn't

> i ddint invest too much to find it out
> anyway
> it was me who first time defined the single smallest
> photon ENERGY!!
> as
> E =hf n
> WHILE
> 0 > n ,,,,,,1.00000

Which is nonsense

> (Plank time is included in that defintion

No .. it isn't

> in any case it is obvious that it was me
> who leaded the whole development !!

Nope. Planck any other actual physicists have lead it. This is all OLD
STUFF

> and at he bottom lne i did it right
> while the monkyInjertial
> just jumped as a monkey
> and did it wrong !!without understanding what he tried to
> steal !!
> until this moment he does not understand
> and it is documented

Yes .. your LIES and NONSENSE are well documents

> ------------------
>
> 2
> Mr Inertial
> i am still waiting to your formula
> of smallest photon **energy**

E = hf .. I've given you that formulas over and over. WHY DON'T YOU READ
!!!

> using ''''you'' Plank time !!!
> ps
> please answer my questions

I always do

> 1
> and 2
> dont try to evade any of them

I don't

> because it will be too obvious
> that you are running away

BAHAHAHA. You are the one who REFUSED to answer my questions to you and in
doing so have admitted defeat