First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Missing data
Happy New Year! I have a line chart that I want to show calll times by date (month). I show Aug. through Dec. on the X axis and 00:00 (military time for 12am) at the bottom of the Y Axis. Value axis minor grid lines reflect each hour for 24 hours. The data I want to plot is currently 800 points. 2 colu... 11 Jan 2010 12:01
Chart distorts secondary axis when the x-axis is logarithmic
I'm trying to create a chart whose x-axis and primary y-axis are logarithmic and whose secondary y-axis is linear using Excel 2007. No matter how I build the chart (i.e. three columns at the same time, or adding a series at a time) as soon as I select logarithmic from the x-axis options the data plotted on the... 6 Jan 2010 09:48
Chart showing different data than listed
I'm doing an energy chart for 3 different buildings. Column 1 has the months, column 2 has the dollar amount is for Bldg 1. Column 3 is for the dollar amount for Bldg 2 and column 4 ist the dollar amount for Bldg 3. On the chart, Bldg 1's data shows correctly @ 2300. But Bldg 2's data is showing 2900 whe... 6 Jan 2010 09:48
Reverting to default chart fill colors (in Powerpoint?)
Hi all, I am using Windows XP with Office 2003. I inherited a Powerpoint file that contains many embedded Excel column charts, where all columns are a drab gray. What I'm trying to do is to get each chart back to the default fill colors, where each column is a different color. Is there a way to do this all at ... 29 Dec 2009 16:24
Showing "NC" in data table
I have a bar chart with the data table displayed below. Some of the values should be showing the text label of "NC" (not computed), but, the table displays zeros. Can this be resolved? ... 28 Dec 2009 17:24
work with conventional dates for axis scale
How do I scale a time-scale axis using the conventional date format instead of a date in the mysterious long string of numbers that randomly shows up for the dates? Why does this change from chart to chart (sometimes conventional date formatting, sometimes the string of numbers) and how do I change it or preve... 28 Dec 2009 17:24
Fund Raising Chart
Does anyone know of a way to create a fund raising chart in Excel? I'm looking for something like a temperature chart. I want it to be interactive so when i update the excel spreadsheet it will update the chart. Any ideas? Sharon ... 28 Dec 2009 17:24
Create a Message based on the condition
I want to create a graph based on the condition. For example i have the salaries of 10 employees, wanna to display names of the employees along with the salary and year of joining with the condition salary >$2000 Help me out on this. ... 28 Dec 2009 10:46
Data Points Filled In Blue Showing Up With A Red Circumferencial Outline: Why ?
Format Data Series -- David Biddulph Bob wrote: Hello, Using Excel 2007 Pretty new at this. I created a chart from three columns of data. First column(A) has dates, the next two (B & C) has data. The generated chart therefore has two linear curves on it. The Horiz axis is the dates... 27 Dec 2009 10:51
Data Points Filled In Blue Showing Up With A Red CircumferencialOutline: Why ?
Hello, Using Excel 2007 Pretty new at this. I created a chart from three columns of data. First column(A) has dates, the next two (B & C) has data. The generated chart therefore has two linear curves on it. The Horiz axis is the dates, One curve is therefore dates vs Column B data The other curve is dat... 27 Dec 2009 08:42