First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
excel charts look drastically different on different computers
When we open excel charts on different computers in our office the formatting looks drastically different (for example, data labels and arrows on charts are in different locations). This is a huge problem because it means that the formatting has to be fixed each time someone opens an excel chart. This was never... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Points on Line Chart
Currently I'm having difficulties with points on a line chart. When I double-click to select a single point on the chart, Excel thinks I'm selecting the preceeding point. For example, when I hover over a data point, the smart tip displays data for the point to the left of what I am hovering over... Has anyone ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Hide Chart When Row Group Closed
How do I hide the whole chart using the outlining row groups in Excel 2007? I have tried changing the Object Properties under the Chart - Format - Size - Properties - Object Positioning. No matter whether I select move and size, move but don't size, don't move or size, it will not hide the chart when I close ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Vertical Axis Labels
Why do the labels in the vertical axis go in reverse order. The label in cell A2 is at the bottom of the chart and the label is cell A25 is at the top. Thanks, ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
in creating a pie chart in excel 2007
How many rows or columns of data can the pie chart plot ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
In any format, all my dates in 2000 change to 1900. How do Ifix
Make sure Excel knows these are dates, and isn't treating them as text. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ Ellen M wrote: In any date format all dates in the year 2000 and on change to 1900. How do I fix? ... 27 Jan 2010 19:29
Locking object to data points
How can I lock an arrow & text to a particular data point? In a time series graph, every time I add new dates, currently the arrows pointing to particular data points for particular dates have to be moved manually. ... 27 Jan 2010 19:29
Printing Excel 2007 pie charts to PDF
I am attempting to print a series of PDF files (approx. 7000) from an Excel 2007 file, and I am having issues with the size of each file and the time it takes to generate each PDF file. The pages in Excel that I am using have several pie charts and line graphs, and I think they are the reason my files are so large.... 27 Jan 2010 16:04
Slow Charts
I had some files created in Excel 2002 (Office XP) which I was using in Excel 2003 without any problems. These files consist of 1 worksheet and around 30 chart sheets. The data worksheet contains 7 columns of raw data, approximately 20 columns of data computed using formulae and approximately 4000 - 5000 rows. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
#N/A plotted as 0 on line chart
From all I've seen, #N/A should be the value to use if you do not want blanks to show on your line chart. I have a table showing load times for two different databases over 30 days. Sheet 1 shows the chart. Sheet 2 contains VLOOKUP functions to pull the last 30 days worth of data from Sheet 3 (which has all ... 26 Jan 2010 16:40