First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Tutorial
Is there a good online tutorial that I can download and print that discusses charting in Office2007? Trying to read through all the help files is really cumberson and ususally those charting sections in published books are too brief. Thanks, ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Hide bank series in Data Table
Hi, I have created a Line Chart that includes the data table below it. Whilst I have been able to specify that blank series (rows) are not plotted, the Marker still displays in the Data Table, even though there is no corresponding data. Is there a way to specify that blank series should not display the Mar... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Dynamic chart- curve dropping to zero ( chart type- Line)
Hi all i using following formula and description for the dynamic chart. Please do the needful In B1 = Project start date , C1= Mar-10 In B2= Project duration , C2= 30 ( which may vary) In B3= Project Cost , C3= 10000000 In C6=+IF(ROW()-ROW(C$6)+1<=C$2,DATE(YEAR(C$1),MONTH(C$1)+ROW()-ROW(C$6),DAY(C$1)),"") ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Excel graphs change when pasted into Publisher - Metafiles change?
Can someone explain why different versions of Excel and Publisher produce vastly different results when cutting and pasting graphs from Excel into Publisher? I started using Publisher and Excel way back when (80's) and have purchased virtually all the upgrades since and I've downloaded the 2010 Office Beta. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Displaying zero values as gap in a chart
I am looking for a way to display zero values in my charts as gaps. Right now I there is a big slant in my chart that I am trying to get rid of. The range I am using has formular in them, so even when the cells evaluate to blanks, they are displayed as zeros on the chart. Any help will be greatly apprecaited.... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Dynamically Scale X Axis on Column Chart Based on Number of Catego
Excel 2007: I have a column chart, with Milestone names appearing at the X axis, and Finish Variance displaying on the Y Axis. The chart displays the last four variance snapshots for each milestone. The Milestone axis is defined by a dynamic range. The question is how I can get the chart to adjust x-axis ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Change All Data Labels in Excel 2007 Stacked Bar Chart
How do I change all data labels in an Excel 2007 Stacked Bar Chart? I can turn them all on at once to get a #, but I want the series name, set # format to currency, and resize the font text. I may or may not want it to put it on 2 lines. I am fine if I change my default for all to this as long as I know how ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Pivot Chart Data Table
Hello, I created a pviot chart - the months are not formatted correctly. The months are formatted correctly in the raw data and in the pivot table. How can I can the format the month in the data table to month-year instead of mm/dd/yy? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Secondary Row Group not displaying second value
I have a Line pivot chart that displays productivity as the y-axis over time in hours as the x-axis. It also has a secondary row grouping of the ID of the object being made. So my x-axis looks has the numbers 1-75 for duration in hours and then under that has a bracket that displays the number of the run. I'm... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Chart with 4 different axis ?
Hello, for a particular analysis I would like to use all 4 axis with different label (scales). Is that feasable, and if so, how can I tackle the task? Thank you in advance! Kind regards, H.G. Lamy ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27