First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
can't center a category label on a line chart
Hi, Yesterday I got some good help with figuring out the differences between the line chart and xy chart. I've had to go with the line chart. I've pretty much got it the way I want it. I've posted my data below. The < means prior to 2007. In Excel 2003 I could easily center the Year between the Major verti... 9 Feb 2010 01:51
Chart series legend font size keeps shrinking - how to stop it?
Excel 2007. I set the font size at 10pt, but it seems that each time I open the file, the font size gets smaller. By the time it gets to 7pt or less, it is really annoying and I re-set it to 10. It should stay at the size selected by the user, not choose its own size. ... 4 Feb 2010 16:52
Clustered-Stacked-Column Combo Chart With Lines
Hello, I'm hoping you'll be able to help me with this... I have multiple charts (Clustered-Stacked-Column Combo Chart With Lines) with the same layout and currently I have to manually update them .... one series at a time (7 in each chart and 30 charts).... :o( I would like to automate this as much as possi... 5 Feb 2010 17:20
Excel 2007 Pivot charts, any way to display filters on the chart?
New to 2007, searched, no joy. In prior versions, when building a pivot chart, one could see the filters and their values on the actual chart; page filter, categories, and X axis. in 2007, I don't see this as an option; filters are in their own dialog box and are not displayed on the actual chart. This is ... 5 Feb 2010 17:20
Chart Styles
Hello, I have a set of graphs that I am using two predefined Excel 2007 themes for. One set of results is orange colours and one set is blue colours. However, I have one bar chart where I have both groups, hence I would like to have one orange bar and one blue bar. I don't seem to be able to do that. Is there ... 9 Feb 2010 12:52
Multiple charts from 1 source data
Hi all I am battling with graphs/ charts in Excel 2007. I am basically looking for a way that I can create multiple graphs based on a sheet with a bunch of simple data. What I have is a sheet that contains a list of servers with 3 datapoints (Min, Max, Avg) Example: Server Name/Min/Max/Avg server1/53/1... 3 Feb 2010 14:02
Reverse Bar Chart
I want to create a column bar chart with the tallest bar representing the lowest numbers with each of the following columns shorter representing the larger numbers. In other words, I'm trying to represent the lower numbers as being ranked highest in the chart. I have the numbers in the spreadsheet but can't g... 5 Feb 2010 09:25
Align Y axis labels
Is there a procedure for aligning Y axis labels, specifically to the left? As of now, all labels are aligned to the right (next to the chart). Thanks in advance. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
why do i "sometimes" need to "edit chart object" before "source da
More often than not I can right click on a graph and "source data" or modify the chart title. Sometimes though, I have to right click > "edit chart object", and then I may right click again to do the editing I want. Why do I need the extra choice of "edit chart object"... and why am I presented with that on som... 2 Feb 2010 17:27