From: AES on
In article <WJEZn.10128$0A5.9553(a)newsfe22.iad>,
"XX" <dosexes(a)dsahiuargd.net> wrote:

> > If Jobs' time is coming to an end, he sure as hell achieved a lot in the
> > last decade. A lot of interesting things happened in the world of
> > technology because of Jobs and his visions.
> >
> > But hopefully his time isn't up anytime soon. Death is a shame no matter
> > what the situation is.
> >
> > I'm sure I'm much younger than the rest of the users on c.s.m.s, and
> > therefore represent the younger generation of mac users. (college
> > sophomore).
>
> Two bad you didn't learn a thing in fourteen years of schooling. What are
> you majoring in; Time and Space?

Hey, why so nasty (and so unnecessarily nasty)? His post was perfectly
fine.
From: Jolly Roger on
In article <siegman-2750F9.07551109072010(a)sciid-srv02.med.tufts.edu>,
AES <siegman(a)stanford.edu> wrote:

> In article <WJEZn.10128$0A5.9553(a)newsfe22.iad>,
> "XX" <dosexes(a)dsahiuargd.net> wrote:
>
> > > If Jobs' time is coming to an end, he sure as hell achieved a lot in the
> > > last decade. A lot of interesting things happened in the world of
> > > technology because of Jobs and his visions.
> > >
> > > But hopefully his time isn't up anytime soon. Death is a shame no matter
> > > what the situation is.
> > >
> > > I'm sure I'm much younger than the rest of the users on c.s.m.s, and
> > > therefore represent the younger generation of mac users. (college
> > > sophomore).
> >
> > Two bad you didn't learn a thing in fourteen years of schooling. What are
> > you majoring in; Time and Space?
>
> Hey, why so nasty (and so unnecessarily nasty)? His post was perfectly
> fine.

XX is a known troll. Adjust your filters accordingly.

JR
From: Chance Furlong on
In article <siegman-2750F9.07551109072010(a)sciid-srv02.med.tufts.edu>,
AES <siegman(a)stanford.edu> wrote:

> "XX" <dosexes(a)dsahiuargd.net> wrote:

> > Two bad you didn't learn a thing in fourteen years of schooling. What are
> > you majoring in; Time and Space?
>
> Hey, why so nasty (and so unnecessarily nasty)? His post was perfectly
> fine.

It is par for the course for zara to be nasty. "XX" is one of zara's
socls. Just ask the folks in c.s.m.a.
From: Chance Furlong on
In article
<michelle-ABFE5B.09240909072010(a)62-183-169-81.bb.dnainternet.fi>,
Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:

> In article <jollyroger-285380.11010909072010(a)news.individual.net>,
> Jolly Roger <jollyroger(a)pobox.com> wrote:
>
> > XX is a known troll. Adjust your filters accordingly.
>
> BTW, which one is he? Priam/Yugo or Zara?

It is zara.
From: Jolly Roger on
In article
<michelle-ABFE5B.09240909072010(a)62-183-169-81.bb.dnainternet.fi>,
Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:

> In article <jollyroger-285380.11010909072010(a)news.individual.net>,
> Jolly Roger <jollyroger(a)pobox.com> wrote:
>
> > XX is a known troll. Adjust your filters accordingly.
>
> BTW, which one is he? Priam/Yugo or Zara?

Does it matter?

JR
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9