From: nospam on
In article <25mlv590he3hpntojo56gjtfe01jsm7v1i(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
<jnspam1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> The only area in which iPhone apps top Android apps is games.
> For those of us that don't care about games it's a non-issue.

that's false.

> >3. The ergonomics and user interface of the iPhone are more intuitive
> >with less of a learning curve.
>
> It's clear you don't have much if any real Android experience.

it's clear you don't have much, if any, real iphone experience. android
is a lot less polished, both in user interface and in app development.
that's not really too surprising since the iphone has had more time to
mature. froyo/2.2 is about the first version of android that's worth
using.

> >Also, don't forget that the current iPhone model is about to be
> >discontinued in favor of the new model which may address some of the
> >issues that the article talks about.
>
> Vaporware, the final refuge of the iFan.

condescending remarks, the final (and only) refuge of the haters.
From: John Navas on
On Mon, 24 May 2010 13:03:38 -0700, nospam <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote
in <240520101303382730%nospam(a)nospam.invalid>:

>In article <25mlv590he3hpntojo56gjtfe01jsm7v1i(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
><jnspam1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

>> It's clear you don't have much if any real Android experience.
>
>it's clear you don't have much, if any, real iphone experience.

Until recently I had set up far more iPhones than Android phones.

>android
>is a lot less polished, both in user interface and in app development.

In your opinion. My opinion differs.
--
Best regards,
John

If the iPhone is really so impressive,
why do iFans keep making excuses for it?
From: nospam on
In article <nenlv55qnabcqf2jphfqbi0g1cp35sirou(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
<jnspam1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> >> It's clear you don't have much if any real Android experience.
> >
> >it's clear you don't have much, if any, real iphone experience.
>
> Until recently I had set up far more iPhones than Android phones.

setting up is not 'real iphone experience.' in fact setting up is
extremely simple.
From: John Navas on
On Mon, 24 May 2010 13:18:12 -0700, nospam <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote
in <240520101318125165%nospam(a)nospam.invalid>:

>> >it's clear you don't have much, if any, real iphone experience.
>>
>> Until recently I had set up far more iPhones than Android phones.
>
>setting up is not 'real iphone experience.' in fact setting up is
>extremely simple.

Can you possibly have any real idea what I've been doing?
Easy answer: You can't. You just arguing for the sake of it.
(And getting closer and closer to being returned to my kill file.)

From: nospam on
In article <77olv5dmou3ut8uc7pnigp8mgoe55qmcqe(a)4ax.com>, John Navas

> >> Until recently I had set up far more iPhones than Android phones.
> >
> >setting up is not 'real iphone experience.' in fact setting up is
> >extremely simple.
>
> Can you possibly have any real idea what I've been doing?

i can only go by what you say, and that was 'set up' not 'have used.'

if you meant something else, then you need to say so.