From: John Navas on
On Mon, 24 May 2010 13:31:32 -0700, nospam <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote
in <240520101331323141%nospam(a)nospam.invalid>:

>> >setting up is not 'real iphone experience.' in fact setting up is
>> >extremely simple.
>>
>> Can you possibly have any real idea what I've been doing?
>
>i can only go by what you say, and that was 'set up' not 'have used.'
>
>if you meant something else, then you need to say so.

You're actually making assumptions with no foundation.
--
Best regards,
John

If the iPhone is really so impressive,
why do iFans keep making excuses for it?
From: nospam on
In article <trolv59j71tj156c648f8ituk790v2q05v(a)4ax.com>, John Navas

> >> Can you possibly have any real idea what I've been doing?
> >
> >i can only go by what you say, and that was 'set up' not 'have used.'
> >
> >if you meant something else, then you need to say so.
>
> You're actually making assumptions with no foundation.

i'm going by what you wrote.

write more clearly next time.
From: John Navas on
On Mon, 24 May 2010 13:52:16 -0700, nospam <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote
in <240520101352167782%nospam(a)nospam.invalid>:

>In article <trolv59j71tj156c648f8ituk790v2q05v(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
><jnspam1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

>> You're actually making assumptions with no foundation.
>
>i'm going by what you wrote.
>write more clearly next time.

So it's my fault that you misinterpret what I'm writing? ;)

From: Thomas T. Veldhouse on
In alt.cellular.verizon Paul Miner <pminer(a)elrancho.invalid> wrote:
> 7 Ways Android 2.2 Froyo Tops Apple's iPhone
> <http://www.pcworld.com/article/196912/7_ways_android_2_2_froyo_tops_apples_iphone.html?tk=rss_news>
>
> The just-announced Android 2.2 (code-named Froyo) looks like a winner,
> with plenty of capabilities that put it well beyond the iPhone. Here
> are seven ways in which Android 2.2 is superior to the iPhone.
>
> [rest of story at link above]
>
> I'm guessing the Apple fans will say that each of the iPhone
> limitations is a benefit in some way.

OS 4.0 is due out in June or July (I forget which) and there are a lot of new
features including application multitasking [not just push]. Android 2.2
should really be compared to that as soon those will be the two largest
competitors [excluding the blackberry which is in its own world].

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Religion is a crutch, but that's okay... humanity is a cripple.
From: Thomas T. Veldhouse on
In alt.cellular.verizon John Navas <jnspam1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> Can you possibly have any real idea what I've been doing?
> Easy answer: You can't. You just arguing for the sake of it.
> (And getting closer and closer to being returned to my kill file.)

Sounds to me like you either work at a kiosk or corp store [for AT&T], fulfill
online phone orders, or work for a company and setup corporate phones for use
[but that is usually the favored Blackberry which I don't see changing anytime
soon].

You didn't tell us, so one is forced to make an educated guess based on your
previous comments.