From: Thomas T. Veldhouse on
In alt.cellular.verizon John Navas <jnspam1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 24 May 2010 13:52:16 -0700, nospam <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote
> in <240520101352167782%nospam(a)nospam.invalid>:
>
>>In article <trolv59j71tj156c648f8ituk790v2q05v(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
>><jnspam1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>>> You're actually making assumptions with no foundation.
>>
>>i'm going by what you wrote.
>>write more clearly next time.
>
> So it's my fault that you misinterpret what I'm writing? ;)

You gave enough information to make logical deductions, but not factual
conclusions as to what you do. But, you clearly could simply tell us; but I
suspect it will prove embarrassing or you would have done so already.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Religion is a crutch, but that's okay... humanity is a cripple.
From: nospam on
In article <862ho1FdhtU7(a)mid.individual.net>, Thomas T. Veldhouse
<veldy71(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> >>i'm going by what you wrote.
> >>write more clearly next time.
> >
> > So it's my fault that you misinterpret what I'm writing? ;)
>
> You gave enough information to make logical deductions, but not factual
> conclusions as to what you do. But, you clearly could simply tell us; but I
> suspect it will prove embarrassing or you would have done so already.

spot on, and it's not the first time he's played these games. probably
won't be the last either.
From: John Navas on
On 25 May 2010 17:54:57 GMT, "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71(a)gmail.com>
wrote in <862h7hFdhtU5(a)mid.individual.net>:

>In alt.cellular.verizon Paul Miner <pminer(a)elrancho.invalid> wrote:
>> 7 Ways Android 2.2 Froyo Tops Apple's iPhone
>> <http://www.pcworld.com/article/196912/7_ways_android_2_2_froyo_tops_apples_iphone.html?tk=rss_news>
>>
>> The just-announced Android 2.2 (code-named Froyo) looks like a winner,
>> with plenty of capabilities that put it well beyond the iPhone. Here
>> are seven ways in which Android 2.2 is superior to the iPhone.
>>
>> [rest of story at link above]
>>
>> I'm guessing the Apple fans will say that each of the iPhone
>> limitations is a benefit in some way.
>
>OS 4.0 is due out in June or July (I forget which) and there are a lot of new
>features including application multitasking [not just push]. Android 2.2
>should really be compared to that as soon those will be the two largest
>competitors [excluding the blackberry which is in its own world].

In due course it will be, whatever OS 4.0 actually is, not the current
vaporware.
--
Best regards,
John

If the iPhone is really so impressive,
why do iFans keep making excuses for it?
From: nospam on
In article <pi4ov5dopknugh07c39ap86rkqgkbts39k(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
<jnspam1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> >OS 4.0 is due out in June or July (I forget which) and there are a lot of new
> >features including application multitasking [not just push]. Android 2.2
> >should really be compared to that as soon those will be the two largest
> >competitors [excluding the blackberry which is in its own world].
>
> In due course it will be, whatever OS 4.0 actually is, not the current
> vaporware.

it's not vaporware. it's been announced and is available to developers.

if anything, iphone os 4 will have *more* than that, as has been the
case in the past.
From: Thomas T. Veldhouse on
In alt.cellular.verizon John Navas <jnspam1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> In due course it will be, whatever OS 4.0 actually is, not the current
> vaporware.

It's not vaporware; it has been anounced by Apple. Vaporware defines the
rumor of software, but OS 4.0 is no rumor.