From: nospam on
In article <hu1vfo$ph3$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Justin
<nospam(a)insightbb.com> wrote:

> >> Vapourware means unreleased, at all. The number of people who can use it
> >> is irrelevant.
> >
> > then it's vapor.
> >
> > only *one* model phone has it, and it's a prerelease beta version.
>
> Which is it?

why is a prerelease for the nexus one not vapor when a prerelease for
the iphone is vapor?

you're a hypocrite.
From: Justin on
nospam wrote on [Mon, 31 May 2010 21:13:59 -0700]:

>> > then it's vapor.
>> >
>> > only *one* model phone has it, and it's a prerelease beta version.
>>
>> Which is it?
>
> why is a prerelease for the nexus one not vapor when a prerelease for
> the iphone is vapor?
>
> you're a hypocrite.

I know you have a hard time understanding the English language.
If you are and end user and not a developer, you can still get android, you can
not get the iphone OS.

I know it's hard for your brain cell to understand the definition
of a word that has been in the lexicon for decades with a very simple
and solid definition.
From: nospam on
In article <hu24mt$8fc$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Justin
<nospam(a)insightbb.com> wrote:

> I know you have a hard time understanding the English language.
> If you are and end user and not a developer, you can still get android,

no you can't, unless you have a nexus one and are ok with a prerelease
version and know where to get it. it has not been pushed to all nexus
one users.

> you can not get the iphone OS.

yes you can, as i've explained several times.

> I know it's hard for your brain cell to understand the definition
> of a word that has been in the lexicon for decades with a very simple
> and solid definition.

you mean 'prerelease' ?
From: Justin on
nospam wrote on [Mon, 31 May 2010 22:14:54 -0700]:
> In article <hu24mt$8fc$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Justin
> <nospam(a)insightbb.com> wrote:
>
>> I know you have a hard time understanding the English language.
>> If you are and end user and not a developer, you can still get android,
>
> no you can't, unless you have a nexus one and are ok with a prerelease
> version and know where to get it. it has not been pushed to all nexus
> one users.

So, no you can't, except you can.

>> you can not get the iphone OS.
>
> yes you can, as i've explained several times.

Not as an end user.

>> I know it's hard for your brain cell to understand the definition
>> of a word that has been in the lexicon for decades with a very simple
>> and solid definition.
>
> you mean 'prerelease' ?

I mean available.
From: Bellende Belhamel on
nospam wrote:

>>> i can only go by what you say, and that was 'set up' not 'have used.'
>>>
>>> if you meant something else, then you need to say so.
>>
>> You're actually making assumptions with no foundation.
>
> i'm going by what you wrote.
>
> write more clearly next time.

Since you can not know the span of a persons
braincapacity, it is very hard to write for others.
Or you must start writing everything in 8grader style.

It would have been better to ask instead of assuming.

The fault is with you, you started assuming.