From: Richard B. Gilbert on
Kimmy Boyer wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2010 04:18:24 +0000 (UTC), Justin wrote:
>
>> Limited or not, end users have access to it. End users who are nothing
>> but end users.
>
> You talking about my butt?

How many of you out there suspect that "Kimmy" is a guy in drag?
From: John Navas on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 18:36:33 -0400, "Richard B. Gilbert"
<rgilbert88(a)comcast.net> wrote in
<YsGdnbgVYJ3hC5zRnZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d(a)giganews.com>:

>Kimmy Boyer wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 04:18:24 +0000 (UTC), Justin wrote:
>>
>>> Limited or not, end users have access to it. End users who are nothing
>>> but end users.
>>
>> You talking about my butt?
>
>How many of you out there suspect that "Kimmy" is a guy in drag?

I'm guessing Kimmy is a teenage boy 12-16.

--
Best regards,
John

"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive,
difficult to redirect, awe inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." --Gene Spafford
From: Kimmy Boyer on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:02:24 -0700, John Navas wrote:

> On Sat, 29 May 2010 18:36:33 -0400, "Richard B. Gilbert"
> <rgilbert88(a)comcast.net> wrote in
> <YsGdnbgVYJ3hC5zRnZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d(a)giganews.com>:
>
>>Kimmy Boyer wrote:

>>> You talking about my butt?
>>
>>How many of you out there suspect that "Kimmy" is a guy in drag?
>
> I'm guessing Kimmy is a teenage boy 12-16.

Which is why I get 12-16 email solicitations from you each and every
damned day.
--
____________________
Alric Knebel

http://tr.im/1f7z
http://tr.im/1f80
From: Paul Miner on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 21:23:28 -0700, nospam <nospam(a)nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>In article <htq4ig$tc2$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Justin
><nospam(a)insightbb.com> wrote:
>
>> Limited or not, end users have access to it. End users who are nothing
>> but end users.
>
>very few of them.

You can't keep admitting you're wrong, (as you just did above, AGAIN),
and then immediately following up by denying you're wrong. On the
other hand, maybe you can since you show no signs of slowing.

For the slow readers, if it was released to end users, then it's no
longer vapor.

--
Paul Miner
From: nospam on
In article <ujm806tn5u4v4toc7eoac2k383npq28ofg(a)4ax.com>, Paul Miner
<pminer(a)elrancho.invalid> wrote:

> For the slow readers, if it was released to end users, then it's no
> longer vapor.

here it is again, stated very clearly:

for *some* nexus one owners (not all), there is a *prerelease* version
available. the date of the final release has not been announced.

for ALL other android users, 2.2 is *not* available, and may not be
until the end of the year. that is vapor.

since the nexus one did not sell anywhere near as much as the droid and
other android handsets, only a tiny fraction of android users can use a
prerelease. most will have to wait.

<http://cdn.androidcommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/google_nexus
_one_sales_chart_flurry-540x350.png>

furthermore, adobe has said flash 10.1, which is part of android 2.2,
will be done on june 17, so 2.2 *can't* be done yet, unless google has
invented time travel.

calling a prerelease version of android non-vapor and a pre-release
version of iphone os 4 vapor is to be blunt, hypocritical bullshit.